We believe in the power of delivering amazing customer service and the safety that goes along with it. Our all-inclusive package allows students the opportunity to participate in both the General Emergency Crewmember Training and the In-flight Services & Hospitality Training.
The SkyAngels All-inclusive Training course is comprised of 8 modules and an introduction, followed by a four-day in-class training session. There are three assessments in the online training, and one comprehensive final assessment at the very end of your training. The four-day training covers the following topics:
* All students will receive a comprehensive manual, resources, handouts and certificate upon the successful completion of the training program.
general EMERGENCY CREWMEMBER TRAINING
(The hands-on portion of this training is half day - 4 to 6 hours)
- Crew/Passenger Briefings and Communication (CRM)
- Hypoxia, Fires and Other accidents
- Land and Water Evacuation Procedures
- Use of aircraft-specific over-wing exits
- Extinguishers and Fire fighting
- OSHA training
- INCLUDES: G550 Training
In-flight Service Training
(The hands-on portion of this training is 3 days - 8 to 10 hours a day)
- Introduction to Private Aviation
- Industry Basics
- Trip Planning & Preparation
- Departure Duties
- In-flight Duties
- Arrival and Post-flight Duties
- INCLUDES: SkyAngels Etiquette Training - Service Excellence
You must complete both the web-based and in-person training sessions. Register for in-class training once you have completed the web-based portion. The final exam will be comprehensive, and administered at the culmination of your in-class training.
IMPORTANT: The online portion of this training must be successfully completed prior to attending the hand-on portion.
Where and when:
Training takes place at our training facility in Oakland on the second week of each month (excluding September).
+ Training Dates
- December 5th-8th, 2016
- January 16th-19th, 2017
- February 6th-9th, 2017
- March 6th-9th, 2017
- April 10th-13th, 2017
- May 8th-11th, 2017
- June 12th-15th, 2017
- July 10th-13th, 2017
- August 7th-10th, 2017
- September 11th-14th, 2017 (CLOSED: TRAINING FULL)
- October: 16th-19th, 2017
- November 6th-9th, 2017
- Decemebr 11th-14th, 2017
what you will need:
- Bathing suit
- Shoes you can wear in the water and warm clothes to change into after getting out of the water
- Snacks (Note: lunch is provided for In-flight Service and the All-inclusive Training courses)
- All items listed for your
- Suitcase (the one you plan on using for your new career)
- Uniform (what you plan to wear on your first flight)
- Cell phone
- Business professional, black attire - remember every day is an opportunity to impress. Always dress to represent your best self.
- our training uniform should represent the uniform you will wear in your new career as a corporate cabin attendant.
ease plan on wearing your uniform during training - come to each class as if you were showing up for a flight - bringing with you all the items listed above to class each day of training.